Sunday, January 14

i like reading books but not selling them.


Tonight we had spaghetti with meat sauce. It was salty and I couldn't eat myself into a coma as I had planned.

My begonia is going to bloom and causing quite the stir as it is so healthy and robust. I am capable of growing african violets and now begonias. I also have a fern that is miraculously still alive, thanks entirely to the miniature aquarium I found in the dumpster behind my boyfriend's old apartment building. The aquarium's name is Rusky the Dog. Really. It came that way. I have many anxious thoughts about when the fern grows too big for the aquarium.



Also, I have successfully entered the world of baking. These are some muffins in reusable silicon cups that I received for christmas. The muffins were really good!

No comments: