Sunday, August 12

Another


After seeing tote bags in the stores this weekend that were too expensive and not exactly what i would want anyway I made this. I have yet to produce something that really lives up to my expectations. This bag ended up being a little too grandma for me but hey, I can't run from it forever so I might as well just accept that I'm a nerd.

The doll quilt fell victim to the heat wave. If the weather stays nice I intend to get back to it. I have been pretty excited to try the hand stitched binding again. Such satisfaction!

2 comments:

Nothing said...

Is this the SAME giraffe? Or a new one? Was it offensive that I called it an approximation of a giraffe at the shower? Cause I mean, it's like the greatest thing I've ever seen.

natalie said...

Same giraffe. He helps around the house quite a bit these days.