Tuesday, February 6

the winter of salty biscuits


We have been having a lot of biscuits. I love biscuits but really how many should a person really have? This stew was loosely based on the Barefoot Contessa's. Recently I became my mother and since then I have been unable to actually complete a recipe in it's entirety without major trauma. Resulting in meals that do taste delicious but look unappetizingly monotone or somehow not quite right.

The menu planning is getting easier and gives me a real sense of accomplishment which is lacking in some other aspects of my life. As challenging as it is to move Hannah Montana books around the front of store displays I would like something more.
Brandon's new specialty is stuffed peppers. I always thought it was sort of grocery store deli food but now I like them. If you don't look at all the cheese it is probably even pretty healthy.

No comments: