Thursday, December 20

Games 13 and 14



Roast chicken with homemade stuffing. Only God knows if the chicken was completely cooked. Making stuffing at home was really amazing for me. It was -wake up in the middle of the night sweating and desperate- good. I only hope no one ever catches me eating freshly made stuffing for breakfast in the dead heat of summer alone and rapturous.

Po' boys loosely adapted from this local restaurant's Rich Boy sandwich. Much garlic.

Some cookies I was dying to make months ago but held off until Christmas when I was over it. Honestly, the spirit of the season disappeared awhile ago but I sticking with my homemade plans. The white stuff is homemade marshmallow for a sweet treat gift. While making your own marshmallows is a fascinating science experiment it smells like hell and the knowledge of the ingredients is quite off putting. I had Brandon taste them because I was absolutely disgusted by the end.

No comments: