Monday, August 25

Deep Dish



So I've become a little obsessed with home-made pizza. Thanks to a last minute glance through of last month's Good Food magazine I discovered deep dish. Not only is it yummy and a tidy presentation but the oil I coated the bottom with and the dough combined to give my much abused iron skillets some tlc.

Also, some last minute sangria. I mushed up some frozen strawberries with sugar and the juice of one lemon, sliced a couple peaches and combined with some jug wine. I also added a slug of orange juice which I would not recommend as the flavor was a little more subtle before that step. It was served with soda and ice in my precious pansy glass from the goodwill.

1 comment:

MV said...

I made the love apple last night! it was actually better than the original.